[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:26:56 -0500

well, if your running base PS4 then yes your going to have problems.  If
your running hotfix rolluup 1 then your going to have a much better time of
supporting SP1.  Citrix has a document that lists what the effects of SP1 is
and which hotfixes to apply.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com