[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:21:05 -0500

Or call Citrix support for assistance?  For the amount of money we pay
for Citrix, I'd be really ticked off if the only solution was to
re-install.  Does anyone else find that unacceptable?

I certainly can appreciate the desire to have "clean" installs of
products, but to be required to re-install after every service pack
upgrade to an OS is completely ridiculous, for ANY product.