[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: RMC - Brian Hill <brian.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:47:52 -0500

On two different boxes, I had the Proxy Host (remote control product like
PCAnywher) service fail to start after the initial reboot, and the event log
stated on both that service failed to start because the server booted into
the Last Known Good configuration.  Once server was a fresh install without
TS or Metaframe, and the other was one of the 2003 imaged Citrix boxes with
MPS 3.0.  Everything worked fine on reboot, but it was odd.

Brian