[THIN] Re: Upgrading from 10.2 Citrix client is ignoring file security settings in webica.ini

  • From: "Jeremy \(J House Consulting\)" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:02:58 +0800

Hey Andy,

Have you seen CTX122921?

Cheers,

Jeremy.

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of andy mac
Sent: Tuesday, 11 January 2011 5:11 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Upgrading from 10.2 Citrix client is ignoring file
security settings in webica.ini

No firefox on the affected servers unfortunately. Ive tested the same
clients on a couple of servers with just xenapp 5 and a few office apps on,
and the same thing still happens, but ive installed excatly the same clients
on a couple of 2003 DC's, and all drive mappings work fine. Im gonna
uninstall Citrix from my test server today to see if that makes any
difference. I'll post the results either way.

Andy

  _____