[THIN] Re: Upgrading from 10.2 Citrix client is ignoring file security settings in webica.ini

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:54:44 -0500

*Have you installed Firefox on the servers? I have had severe weirdness if
FF is installed. Uninstall FF, and try to reinstall the client if that is
the issue and it should work.  You could mess in the registry and just
delete the FF keys but the easiest way is to uninstall it completely then
reinstall it.
**Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com*