[THIN] Re: Upgrading from 10.2 Citrix client is ignoring file security settings in webica.ini

  • From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:25:55 -0700

No...I don't think so. It's just related to V12.x of the online plugin,
not the version of XenApp.

I was reading that you may have to delete the following key structutre
from the user profiles...
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\Client Selective Trust

And then the HKLM settings will take presedence.

Please let us know if this fixes your issue.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist