[THIN] Re: Upgrading from 10.2 Citrix client is ignoring file security settings in webica.ini

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:11:29 +0000 (GMT)

No firefox on the affected servers unfortunately. Ive tested the same clients
on
a couple of servers with just xenapp 5 and a few office apps on, and the same
thing still happens, but ive installed excatly the same clients on a couple
of 2003 DC's, and all drive mappings work fine. Im gonna uninstall Citrix from
my test server today to see if that makes any difference. I'll post the results
either way.

Andy