[THIN] Re: TS Licensing

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:37:45 -0500

you won't see per user licenses get handed out.  for per user, it just
checks that a valid licenses server is there and that's the end of it.  The
downisde is that if that server goes down, users can't connect where with a
per device, if the server is down but the device has a valid token, it's
good to go.

There's a good write up about TS Licensing at msterminalservices.org by
Michael Burke

http://www.msterminalservices.org/articles/Terminal-Server-License-Service-Discovery-Part1.html