[THIN] Re: TS Licensing

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:11:18 -0700

If you install the windows 2003 resource kit and run the lsview.exe utility
what do you see?  Is the licensing server setup in Enterprise or Domain
mode?  Is the license server in a different Active Directory Site or in a
different domain?  What mode is the license server in (Per Device or Per
Seat)?  Which mode is the server set (Per Device or Per Seat)?

Joe