[THIN] Datastore DR design

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:33:28 +1000

Hi again

We currently use SQL for our XenApp 4.5 Datastore.  This DB is replicated to
our DR site

In a DR Scenario, my understanding is

1) Create new DSN file on all XenApp Servers (Eg MF20DR.DSN) which references
the SQL Server in DR site
2) Run DSMaint command so DR XenApp Servers use DR Datastore

dsmaint config /user:domain\Account /pwd:Password /dsn:"C:\Program
Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture\MF20DR.dsn"

3) Rollback would be the same dsmaint command referencing MF20.DSN

Is this correct?

Thanks
Ang

If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK. Australia's #1 job site
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/