[THIN] Re: Datastore DR design

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:06:01 -0400

There is a script out that that will do this automatically for you. We have it set up as a RM event action for datastpre connnection failure

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2010, at 3:33, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi again

We currently use SQL for our XenApp 4.5 Datastore. This DB is replicated to our DR site

In a DR Scenario, my understanding is

1) Create new DSN file on all XenApp Servers (Eg MF20DR.DSN) which references the SQL Server in DR site
2) Run DSMaint command so DR XenApp Servers use DR Datastore

dsmaint config /user:domain\Account /pwd:Password /dsn:"C:\Program Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture\MF20DR.dsn"

3) Rollback would be the same dsmaint command referencing MF20.DSN

Is this correct?

Thanks
Ang

Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK