[techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

  • From: "Andrew Davidson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:03:47 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Ferguson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:13 PM
Subject: [techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

In that case I`m sure you`ve bumped into OXIDE alliance members at some
time. Guys like Kodus, Macks and Xamand ? (Maybe not Xam as he`s been OOG
for quite a while now) I used to be in Cirrius Technologies with those guys.

Yeah, fought beside OXIDE a few times.

Amarr = scary dudes :) I love the look of the Curse but no real point in
training for it as I don`t PvP, having said that I may well train for it
just for the hell of it one of these days :)

Pretty young character, so I'm having fun in a Prophecy, and an Abaddon.

Andrew