[techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

  • From: Paul Ferguson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:13:20 +0100

Andrew Davidson wrote:

Heh, Paul's a carebear :p

Yeah I am - never liked the pew pew stuff really. If you check my corp info
it says Shipbuilders and someone has to mine the ore to build the ships you
guys keep blowing up ;)

Yeah, I'm out in 0.0, oddly enough in the same systems as Gary at the moment - he's in RAZOR, I'm in PURE both alliances are part of the Northern Coalition. Beating the crap out of Tenal at the moment.

In that case I`m sure you`ve bumped into OXIDE alliance members at some
time. Guys like Kodus, Macks and Xamand ? (Maybe not Xam as he`s been OOG
for quite a while now) I used to be in Cirrius Technologies with those guys.

I havn't seen Empire since our little war down in the south which was about 3 months ago. I moved my two characters to 0.0 just under 4 months, my main is well over a year old now, but he's a carebear.

I still have a jumpclone in L-C307 but we`re not exactly welcome there
any more from what little I know of the politics ;) The run out there from
Empire was very scary for a carebear like me in my Condor ;)

> My
alt is only 5 months old, but PvPs considerably better even despite the Amarr handicaps.

Amarr = scary dudes :) I love the look of the Curse but no real point in
training for it as I don`t PvP, having said that I may well train for it
just for the hell of it one of these days :)

And for those on the list who have no idea what we're talking about, check out http://www.eve-online.com

Don`t go there people - Eve isn`t a game it`s an addiction ;)

Cheers
Paul