[techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

  • From: "Andrew Davidson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:28:44 +0100

Well EVE doesn't really use the graphics card, so anything will do. I can run two EVE accounts on dual screens on a 7600GT and a Pentium D 3.4GHz. Runs fine, but those fleet ops can be pretty choppy when both characters are present.

What's your character names Paul, I'll give you a wave ingame. ;)

Andrew

Rock Lobster, Gallente
Gershomea Raphael, Amarr

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Ferguson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>