[techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

  • From: Paul Ferguson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:06:27 +0100

Gary Colville wrote:

It sounds like something that would get you arrested in most countries :D

LOL :)

Oh yes, I can carebear with the best of them :)

A case of having to I guess :)

Most hard-core PvPers are secret carebears. When the new drone regions were opened up I spent about a month there, happy as a pig in muck, just farming drones every day in my Nighthawk.

Mmm Nighthawk - thats definitely on my list to train for already but it`s no
small undertaking. 40 odd days training for me just to fly it let alone
arm it properly :( One helluva ship from what I`ve heard of it though :)

It's a constant struggle against the temptation to break out the strip-miners... :p

Hehe, a long time ago I was invited out to 0.0 on a long term mining OP
but turned it down. The guy who did go made an obscene amount of ISK but I
put that down to him being a very old player and knowing his way around. I`d
have been minced in 5 seconds flat ;)

Not much of a fan of capital ships, either. I'm training for carriers, but for logistics use, not for combat. I'm most happy flying command ships or recons. They will prize my nano-Huginn from my cold, dead hands :)

Seems to me that the way fleet combat is going, the larger ships are a must
nowadays
which I know a lot of people aren`t happy with because you pretty much have to
blob to kill them. Huginn eh - deadly in the right hands :)

Cheers
Paul