[techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

  • From: "Gary Colville" <ramtop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:01:35 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Ferguson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:05 PM
Subject: [techtalk] Re: AGP GFX card ?

Oi watch it you - I`ll crush you between my Exhumers (Hmm is it
just me or does that sound vaguely kinky ?) ;)

It sounds like something that would get you arrested in most countries :D

Anyway, don`t I remember you talking participating about a huge
corp mining op to build a POS ? ;)

Oh yes, I can carebear with the best of them :)

Most hard-core PvPers are secret carebears. When the new drone regions were opened up I spent about a month there, happy as a pig in muck, just farming drones every day in my Nighthawk. It's a constant struggle against the temptation to break out the strip-miners... :p

My main will be 2 in October this year but I still don`t feel the burning desire for a carrier or whatever space behemoth. I have much more fun ratting in inties :)

Not much of a fan of capital ships, either. I'm training for carriers, but for logistics use, not for combat. I'm most happy flying command ships or recons. They will prize my nano-Huginn from my cold, dead hands :)

Gary