[TechAssist] Re: troubleshooting HDMI input problems with no HDMI equipped sig-gens?

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:15:34 -0500

I'm not sure about this, but I have heard of a DVI to HDMI adaptor....might
find it at one of the "Big Box stores". Check online, if you have any DVI
connection-based equipment available to you.
If not, you may want to see if the newer set-top tuners come equipped with
HDMI/DVI. I think those are a resonably priced piece of test equipment to
own.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN