[TechAssist] Re: rca p60152 ptk169ptc conv problem

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 00:01:52 -0500

At 07:57 p.m. 01/05/02 -0400,  "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Jerry says it's pure common sense, I just would like to add
something from my own experience:  if convergence is not steady,
I mean if one or two colours are kind of "jumping" DO CHECK
THE HV SPLITTER FOR LOOSE CABLES. It not only happened to me
in a couple of CTC169s, but also in a couple of Toshibas, and it is
verryy misleading at the beginning....

good luck, gentlemen

         Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Dallas, TX