[TechAssist] Re: rca p60152 ptk169ptc conv problem

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 07:36:11 -0700

does it use a mirror or that film for a reflector?  I've seen the back
cabinet on these get smashed up against the wall too hard and move the back
enough to shove the image over to one side or the other,   This is the only
thing I can think of that would keep the cross hatch in tact ?  good luck
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
Independence Ks. 67301