[TechAssist] Re: mitsubishi cs2655r no relay action

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:14:47 -0400

Ken,
Highlight the text:
Press ctrl-C to copy:
Press ctrl-V to paste into email.
I don't know how the other guys paste the whole record in emails.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055

Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com