[TechAssist] mitsubishi cs2655r no relay action

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:01:10 -0500

Customer found this set, so he says, and is willing to spend what I consider
a fair amount to repair it, there is no sams for this unit, when set is
plugged into ac, antenna switching relay clicks, power  on with keyboard ,
no action, jumper relay have raster only crt looks good, have 5v and
clock(found those rather easily), if any one has syscon and power supply
section of print, or any pinouts for me I would appreciate it.
charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx