[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:46:47 -0800 (PST)

     Tib: Any time a set has convergence problems I bring the whole set in. If
you don?t how can if the have the convergence problem fixed if you can?t see
the screen? Good Luck
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hi to all
I am going on this call for a hitachi 43fdx10b ( DP15E) in which the customer
described as a convergance problem
I have no print ( First DP15E chassis )
did some research Looks like it uses STK392-110 some say STK392-120
It wasrecommended that i use STK392-180
I looked up procedure for convergance for DP14G DP15E DP15 DP17
but end of procedure step #5
There is No remote access code for DP15E ( I think this means no majic focus )
There was also some mention of DCU ( kind of scaring me now )
I would like to go equipped with enough parts to repair in customer's house
Is this the wrong approach or do I remove lightbox
Do I need to allign convergance for standard format and 1080 format
Can anyone help me? ( hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew )
If any has any notes that they would be willing to share
I would appreciate it greatly
tib
--
Tiberio Moreira