[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:07:48 -0500

Ummm, is it possible the "red on right" problem is that you have thicker red
lines over there? Or is the red consistantly tight all over. I'd start
wondering if the red crt was ok if the thickness of the lines varied quite
largely, or if you had a dip in the convergence that was hard or impossible
to adjust.

When you adjusted the red convergence and wrote it, (you did it
correctly-green dots prove that) did the convergence stay aligned and it
went bad after turning it off??
I've had that occur....and I had to replace the digital convergence module
and do a complete realign.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN