[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:11:46 +0000

hi guys
I am still stumped on this one.
I replaced STK's resoldered convergance area etc..
When I went to touch up convergance  ( there was a switch on front right corner
of deflection brd which gave me crosshatch pattern ) i was able to adjust -
looked nice to me wrote to memory - green dots appeared -- powered set off on
front panel.  turned set on --the red on right side was still bad. tried
several times but same results-- problem with red. It was even worst on HD
channels ( the cars had red tires.  This set was hooked up to a HD cable box
via component video (blue-green ) I had seen thread on converging tv to
multiple formats.  Am i overlooking
something. This is my first HD set
HELP !!!!
tib