[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:02:39 -0600

I just worked on a 43UWX10B and had a similar experience. The STK's I
changed and had RK46 open 1.8ohms on a DP14G chassis. After completion I
had to redo the convergence because when the faulty parts were still in
it the customer tried the Magic Focus and screwed the red up more than
it was already. I went in and re-adjusted the convergence and make sure
you save to ROM and  don't forget to initialize the Sensors (Magic
Focus) You can get good instructions from the Hitachi site. GoodLuck!!

                                                                 Bill G

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,Wi  53142