[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:07:07 +0000

hi to everyone
have  not gone on service call yet for this one
I have been doing as much research on this one as i can
Terry mentioned RK46@xxxxxx  RK46@xxxxxx  RK54@xxxxxx  RK58@xxxxxx  (are these
fusable and what wattage  Also36V zenner DK24/5/6/7 (also what wattage )
Someone else suggested takin the whole tv back to shop
Is this procedure too difficult to do in home service ( I don't want to lug
proj's at my age )
Has anyone been down this road
Alvie Rodgers also sent me a ton of info ( thanks to Bob Waterman )
-Thank You
tib-
Tiberio Moreira
412 Lancaster st