[TechAssist] Re: Thomson TEC

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:17:41 -0800 (PST)

I didn't make $27.00 an hour either.
I was a temp, with no beenies, and made $7.60 an
hour.(which I admit is $1.60 more an hour than the
average Chinese makes a day)(But their cost of
living is lower also).
At that, I made more than most of the so called
permanent employes, who got about $6.20, but did
have insurance.
And that plant still closed.
Lasted about a year after I resigned.
It wasn't because of me, of course, it was because
of NAFTA Mexico and China!!!
Walter

=====