[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:08:34 -0500

Well,  what I feared would happen,  did.   customer got all hot because of
the time its taken to get this matter resolved,  called the extended
warranty co.  they practice the customer is always right,  gave them a new
set, and now I guess I own this one,  guess I'll give it another shot.

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301