[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:26:19 -0400

Well,not to be a pain here, but back to the original question. When you
say "it works" in our business,it  can mean anything. Do you mean the
set is totally dead until the board is flexed, then when it "works" the
pix and sound and HV comes up or what? You have peaked my interest.
Like my customers over the phone ask what could be the trouble with
their set to make it "not work". It can mean dead, no pix but good HV,
sound but  no video,etc.See what I mean?
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx