[TechAssist] TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:16:15 -0500

has a bad connection around the mpvu41A stand up can, works if you flex the
board itself,  I took apart the can, hit all the pins on the connector (
common problem ) still the same,   I pulled out most of hair,  finally,
cheated, tucked my tail and sent it to tristate, they couldn't find it
either and states new board not available from Toshiba,  anyone have any
help on this brand new set ?  appreciate it, or where to get the board?  PTS
also no bid this.  anyone have one in stock I'd be a buyer, used is fine.
hhheeellllpppp
brock

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237