[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:39:09 -0500

Wow,   I may try a little harder,  I also suspect its on this module,  our
numbers are a little different,  the one I need is not in stock but may be
soon,  this is a brand new set.  I wish PTS or Tristate or mod exch.,  would
had one of these, they'll do an exchange for 185.00.. that would be the
answer,   one of my techs opened his mouth and made a wager,  we'll see when
the board gets back if he can find it or not..  I just love this smd crap..
I got a business band radio in the other day with a 180 pin ic on it !!!
about the size of a dime...  we got lucky and a head gun ( like you peal
paint with )  re-melted the solder.
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385