[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:10:19 -0400

I'm dense.
Please specify exactly what you mean when you say "it works when..."
Works?
You mean it powers up? or video returns? Tuning? What???
Since I'm not intimately familiar with your model

mpvu41A stand up can
doesn't mean much.

.
Maybe I missed a thread here.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx