[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 57HX83 tac 0355

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:10:46 -0400

Mark,

I just did one a couple weeks ago. replacing the Mpvu41 module repaired
it. Mine was on a 57h83, I believe.

Tritronics shows the MVPU41-SKT in stock for your model. It's a bit
pricy @ $149. I tried resoldering back in October. When it started
acting up again, I said the heck with it. *
*

John Myers
Myers TV Service
376 E. State St.