[TechAssist] Re: Sony LCD proj. KF-50WE610 (no chassis) no power

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:15:18 -0500

This one my pet peeves! You get a pittance to drive out to the
customer's site
to install an expensive bulb that your company has to purchase and float
until
the claim is paid. By the time all is said and done (shipping, loss of
capital , etc)
it's not even worth doing!

If you average 5 a month, then you are perminantly deprived of  approx
$1500 to "float" the
purchase of the bulbs every month. It wouldn't be so bad if one could
show a 20% return on the
use of that money, but that's not likely to happen any time soon.

Anybody want to expand into the "beautiful Hudson  Valley"? I have a
deal  for you...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway