[TechAssist] Rca Projo Model D52W20B\Need Tuner Info.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:09:55 -0700

I received this call from a customer about 40 miles away saying that
they
were moving the set forward to clean behind there (They have cats) and
in doing so,broke the antenna\cable connector from the tuner.I told him
that I could go over and replace the connector only but he said that he
wants a new tuner,no repairs .So I went to the tritronics website to get
a price and part # but they are showing 2 tuners for the same chasis
ITC222.
One is a part # 264658 and the other is a 264657.Can someone here with
the manul please give me the correct # for the tuner on this model so
that I can order it.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ