[TechAssist] Re: RCA Mod#P46813BL, CH# PTK195AA-dead

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:42:32 -0400

I have had a similar problem and it was a problem with the reset circuit,
pin 51 of micro.   See if you have 5volts on pin 51 with set off.  Do not
measure this when set is on per manual.     Q13501 can go bad, check out
this area.
I thought mine was bad micro too.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx