[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:53:40 -0400

Those are valid questions. And those things you mention have happened to
many servicers. We thought about those things before becoming an ASC. In our
case, the risk and investment was worth it at the time. When it became no
longer so, we resigned. Do they have other ASCs in your area? What is RCAs
alternative? If they need you badly enough they will make a special deal
with you. But if the situation changes in the future, they may not continue
with a special deal.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave