[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:18:14 -0700

Yes,I do get alot of the non-warranty sets in here.The dealer that wants me to
become an asc sells mostly HD projection
sets.He sells quite a few every week.The only way that I can see where
everything might work out is to open an account
with a rca dist.that will give me the 30day net account and hopefully,I will
get my money by that time.When I first
started my business,I had 4 open accounts with local dist.For the last 10yrs,I
changed to an all c.o.d.(not that I have
bad credit)but it has worked better for me.The dealer is in a hurry for me to
do this but I told him that I was not
going to rush into anything.I might talk to the rca rep.again and maybe he can
let me get by with what I have
now.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics