[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:23:09 -0400

Haha !

Actually its more like this :  So, you wanna move into our neighbor hood?
Ok. you have to pay into this manditory Fund like we all do , called the "If
a Rock gets thrown at your Window Insurance Fund". So that in case it ever
happens to you or any of us, we are covered , and we wont have to bother
with the Pity details of who did it, and just collect on it. Only thing is,
if no one ever has a rock come sailing through the window.....then all this
money gets pocketed by by the Insurance Company, and is never accounted for.

Other Successful plans like the : "If you are hit by Falling Space Shuttle
Debris" have been proven to deter this sort of thing from happening....and
make you feel more safe in your neighborhood.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)