[TechAssist] Re: Pay Pal sucks

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:14:49 -0500

Looks pretty well empty....I guess most don't remember their user name and
password...sort of a lonely place if you're the only one there...sota like
talking to yourself.
Maybe time to revive it..and get some of the crap off the Technical site.
Although we do pretty well with Jeff's chat list...hmmm..forget it...another
chat list...I might as well just come in and answer mail...;-)

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada