[TechAssist] Re: Pay Pal sucks

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:02:17 -0500

After reading all this about paypal etc, I was wondering why we deem this
neccessary among service professionals?

I do understand the need when you are dealing with jo-blo on e-bay. They can
be a non-business person, who would not be able to take credit cards
directly. Besides there are security checks done before you are allowed to
take credit cards.

I use my card all the time in phone orders with legitimate businesses.
If I was to buy or sell with a business person who has direct card
capability, I would have no quams about taking or giving credit card info
with no middleman.

We do phone orders all the time!
So whats all the discussion about??????
I thought only NESDA members thought like this!

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550