[TechAssist] Re: Pay Pal sucks

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:00:26 -0500

We did this at home.
I had my wife open one of the free checking accounts at another bank
locally, throw a hundred bucks in it, get a check card and use that on
the web.The thing is use a different bank from your regular one. Call me
paranoid, but if a hacker got in the back door on one account, not much
to get to all of them, transfer funds,etc. The worst he could do is
clear out our "internet account".
Phil Bader