[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:00:31 -0500

Isn't this that group that NESDA and the Manufacturers support? NSA? One big
National service company that has low rates and fleets of leased service
vans. All tax write-offs. Just like Wal-Mart. I remember when the mom and
pop hardware stores said that Wal-Mart wouldn't harm them, they are long out
of business. Looks like the big guys are coming to a city near you. I am not
worried about the one job, just the thousands they are wanting to hire.
Where are all the broke TV's coming from, not from Mars, they are coming
from our shops.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"