[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:25:55 -0500

AL L. bought himself a white cane, pair of sunglasses, a tin cup, and
some pencils as his retirement plan.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"