[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:11:49 -0500

So, they are trying to steal GE's thunder? ...good luck with that too!
There are many so called TPA's that I wouldn't do business with on a
dare. NSC sounds like it might fall into that category. Whatvever they
might have, they don't have the financial horsepower of a GE capital!

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550