[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:24:32 -0500

Hey! Hey! Hey! If you're going to talk about me, at least mention my name, I
need all the credit I can get.

Knowing what I know now, I think I would still do it. They had a terrific
business going and no one could have predicted the outcome the way it
happened.

HOWEVER, You do need to realize that it may be a different world than most
of us are used to.
The young guys I went to the "how to get a job" classes with after we got
laid off, all seemed to be accustomed to having a job for only a year or so
and seemed to enjoy playing the head games necessary to get into a new
place. Many of them seemed to feel playing verbal games with the interviewer
was fun.

To a lot of the guys I worked with, two years was a long time to stay in a
job.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH