[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:54:34 -0500

Anybody that bites should know,as soon as they don't need you,they fire you
and you are up the creek.Anybody think that job will last?I suggest keeping
the business open part time,for protection. I know a guy in New England had
a great job for a while,then they closed up,and he was back in his own
business,good while it lasted.
   For that kind of money,soon as its unprofitable,bye bye.Since there will
never be one shop nationwide,and people pay less and less, and sets cost
less and less,BE CAREFUL! and good luck

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803