[TechAssist] Re: Opinion Poll (off topic but still concerns electronics)

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:18:38 -0700

That's the same impression I got, Perry.
Great minds think alike,...I guess.
Time will tell.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx