[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-2610R Chassis-UM2-B-C10R

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:03:20 -0500

Ed.
Are you saying you have a horizontal line?
From Tech Repair CD:
MITSUBISHI\CS2610R\Vertical    Lack Of Vertical Sweep\\\\Check Components Off
Pin #3 Of Flyback
Transformer For Open.\R558* D553* L502* R521. Pcb-Main\\\\\\\

MITSUBISHI\CS2610RC\Vertical    No Vertical Sweep\\\\Suspect Open Capacitor
C480 (0.01uf  50v).  Located
On Pcb-Main At\Ic401 Pin 3.\\\\\\\

Nothing on your motorboating, but I did see some references to glue becoming
conductive...if you wish to
check that out.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR