[TechAssist] Re: InFocus LP340 Your opinion please!

  • From: greentron@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 03:47:11 +0000

InFocus has selected the SCS (Supply Chain Systems) division of UPS as its
exclusive source of service for their projectors. UPS offers flat rate repairs.
Sorry - no parts or manuals. We are shifting all possible shipping business to
FedX and the U.S. Postal service. FedX prices are competitive with UPS and we
do not subsidize a monopoly competitor.
J Silverman